Maternity Photo Shoot Portfolio
Maternity Photo Shoot images from Midrand, Sandton and surrounding areas in Gauteng
The excitement of the coming birth of your beautiful baby engulfs both Mommy and Daddy to be. Celebrate this special time of your lives with a beautiful Maternity Photoshoot.
We welcome you to our beautiful studio and lush garden setting in Midrand or we travel to shoot on-site anywhere in Gauteng. We come up with a variety of maternity photography ideas. Our unique pregnancy photo shoot style is something that we have really worked on over the years.
Enjoy our Maternity Photography Gallery below.
Maternity Photography Gallery
Maternity Photo Shoot Packages
The best time to schedule your Pregnancy Photography shoot is around 32 weeks. The reason for this is that your baby bump is significant enough however you are still comfortable.
Included in your maternity shoot is a personalised 24 page A4 soft cover album to cherish your memories.
Reasons to do a Maternity Shoot
There are many reasons to do a maternity photo shoot, here are a few.
- Yes you and your partner are probably anxious and nervous pending the birth of your beautiful baby however this is the most special time in your lives and should be honoured and celebrated.
- You are giving the gift of life, your body is changing and is beautiful. Remember that even if this is not your first baby, no two pregnancies are the same. Each one is astonishingly beautiful and should be captured for a life time of memories. We include siblings into the photo shoot and make sure that they have fun.
- As your child grows up, you will one day be able to show them just how happy you were waiting for their arrival. Memories like this give a child a sense of belonging and security.
- We will assist you in looking your most flattering and glamorous for your maternity shoot with referrals for maternity gown rentals and professional hair and makeup artists for your special day.
Frequently asked questions about your maternity shoot
- My legs are swollen and I don’t feel beautiful but want to do a maternity shoot? Fear not, we are able to assist with professional hair and makeup artistry that will make you feel like a new you for your maternity shoot
- I don’t have a maternity gown for the maternity shoot? We are able to refer you to trusted providers where you will be able to hire a gown for your maternity shoot without breaking the bank, we’ve got you covered
- I generally don’t wear make-up, do I have to use makeup for my maternity shoot? This is a question that I have been asked on numerous occasions. We work around you and make you the most special person on the day of your maternity shoot. We want you to be at your most comfortable and if that means no make-up for you, you will be the natural beautiful you
- I would like to do my maternity shoot at home is that possible? We have a fully equipped studio and beautiful garden setting in Midrand however we love to travel as well. Your home can make for a beautiful lifestyle setting allowing us to capture your baby’s nursery as well.
- How many images will I get? We deliver a minimum of 40 high resolution professional images digitally for your maternity shoot.
- I want photo prints and canvasses? We offer a full quality professional printing service that can be delivered directly to your home. Enquire for pricing and options
- Can I bring along something that is sentimental to me to include in a shoot? We absolutely encourage you to bring along anything that is special to you that you would want to include in your Maternity Photo Shoot. In fact I have done a shoot for a couple and they brought along what they called “The baby making quilt” along for their shoot. They loved the end results